Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My island home

Self Realisation:

''Home is where the heart is, where it may journey free into nothingness''

We all strive for a place of belonging. It may be through a person, thing or memory but we all seem to be in constant search of it.

I used to think that place was on the outside and I still had to find it, yet i know now that those treasures are beneath my feet. We all have our place of belonging yet can't seem to comprehend it until we have let go of the disallusion that holds us in place.

There were words to a song that went as such

''I don't want to be that man that spends his life with treasures beneath his feet
When i look inside i found this beautiful place inside that truly sets me free
And when im there im in free from, when im there im in free form''

I hope we can all one day stop looking for the outside for all our answers but trust ourselves to know it and to find that place where we can truly reside.

Rest easy kids
Love suhada.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment